All modern-day dogs are descended from the gray wolf, bred for a diet that is rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. ACANA Feast is loaded with free-run duck, turkey, and quail that are delivered to us fresh or raw, by people we know and trust, in WholePrey ratios of poultry, organs, and cartilage that supply your dog with nutrients naturally, in their most nourishing form.
Deboned duck, deboned turkey, turkey meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole yellow peas, duck fat, duck meal, chickpeas, whole green lentils, pinto beans, turkey broth, quail, pollock oil, lentil fiber, turkey liver, turkey heart, duck liver, natural duck flavor, turkey cartilage, turkey gizzard, duck cartilage, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried duck liver, copper proteinate, riboflavin, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)29%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.3%
- Glucosamine* (min.)800mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.