Your dog is descended from the gray wolf, possessing a natural need for a diet that is rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. Brimming with 70% wild-caught Atlantic mackerel, herring, redfish, hake, and flounder, ACANA Wild Atlantic delivers the nutrients your dog requires for peak health, nourishing them the way Mother Nature intended.
Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole redfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pollock meal, cod meal, safflower oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, flounder, pollock oil, natural cod flavor, whole yellow peas, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal per 8oz cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from richly nourishing fish oils.
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.