Inspired by Kentucky’s lush grasslands and New England’s cold, coastal waters, ACANA Grasslands is brimming with grass-fed lamb, free-run duck, rainbow trout, and quail. Our ingredients are delivered to us fresh or raw by people we know and trust, giving your dog the best ingredients and a recipe that will keep them happy, healthy, and strong.
Deboned lamb, deboned duck, eggs, lamb meal, goat meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, duck fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, quail, rainbow trout, duck meal, pollock oil, natural lamb flavor, whole yellow peas, lamb tripe, lamb liver, duck liver, mutton cartilage, mixed tocopherols (preservative), salt, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried duck liver, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal/8 oz. cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min.)250mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.