By nature, all dogs have evolved as carnivores, bred for a diet that is rich and varied in fresh and whole animal ingredients. ACANA Freshwater Fish is packed with whole, rainbow trout, blue catfish, and white perch in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone that deliver nutrients naturally, in their most nourishing form.
Rainbow trout, whole blue catfish, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, catfish oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole white perch, cod meal, pollock oil, mackerel meal, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried cod liver, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)29%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.